Personal Income Taxes and S-Corp Taxes

Personal Income Taxes

You do not have to file taxes if you are due a refund OR you do not owe any money. For everyone else, I can help you with your taxes.


Taxes In The Time of COVID-19

As discussed on the Home Page, I am afraid of COVID-19. I am not meeting clients in the office, but my associate Jose is in the office. If you’d like to have your taxes completed in person by Jose, his office number is (510) 214-5338.

I am only working remotely. Clients may email me at and I will provide a Microsoft OneDrive link where you can securely upload your tax documents to me. I will complete your taxes, securely send you a copy of your taxes for approval, and then e-file your taxes.

S-Corp Taxes (LLCs treated as S-Corps)

If you have and LLC that you elected to be treated as an S-Corp or if you actually have and S-Corp, I can help you file your taxes.

If you have an LLC and have not elected to have it treated as an S-Corp, please consider having it treated as an S-Corp.

I do not help in creating an establishing S-Corps or LLCs.

Individual Tax Identification Numbers (ITIN)

If you have a Social Security Number (SSN), you do not need an ITIN. If for any reason you do not have a SSN and you need to file taxes, then you do need an ITIN.